The CompTIA A+ certification is the first step of your professional IT journey. It’s the ideal foundational certification to get started on a career working with cutting-edge information technologies. It covers mobile, tablets, laptops, desktops and beyond. The exam verifies an individual can troubleshoot networking and security issues within operating systems such as Apple, Android, Windows and more.
The A+ Certification is the computer industry recognized credential that certifies the competency of PC Service Specialists. It is sponsored by CompTIA - the Computing Technology Industry Association, and tests are administered by Pearson VUE. This certification program is backed by over 50 Major computer hardware and software manufacturers, vendors, distributors, resellers, and publications. Certification provides a wealth of benefits to any person seeking a job in the computer industry! Your successful computer career can start with this one course, or it can serve as proof of your computer hardware and operating system knowledge as a professional already in your field.
A+ Course Curriculum
- Unit 01 - Hardware Fundamentals
- Unit 02 - Operating System Fundamentals
- Unit 03 - PC Technician Professional Best Practices
- Unit 04 - Peripheral Components
- Unit 05 - Managing System Components
- Unit 06 - Installing and Configuring Operating Systems
- Unit 07 - Customized Client Environments
- Unit 08 - Networking Technologies
- Unit 09 - Installing, Configuring, and Maintaining SOHO Networks
- Unit 10 - Supporting Laptops
- Unit 11 - Mobile Computing
- Unit 12 - Supporting Printers
- Unit 13 – Security
- Unit 14 - Troubleshooting Hardware Components
- Unit 15 - Troubleshooting System-Wide Issues
Who should take this course?
This course is targeted towards IT professionals who have networking and administrative skills. Our students want to further their careers in IT by acquiring a foundational knowledge of computing topics; prepare for the CompTIA A+ Certification examination; or use A+ as the foundation for advanced networking certifications or career roles.
CompTIA A+ certification validates foundation-level knowledge and skills necessary for a career in IT support. It is the starting point for a career. The international, vendor-neutral certification proves competence in areas such as installation, preventative maintenance, networking, security and troubleshooting. CompTIA A+ is part of the certification track for corporations such as Microsoft, HP and Cisco. Other technology companies, including Dell, Intel, Lenovo and Ricoh, have made CompTIA A+ certification mandatory for their service technicians. The U.S. Department of Defense recognizes CompTIA A+ and the Department of Homeland Security requires it as part of their computer forensics program.
- Instructor-led classroom sessions with full audio and video lectures
- Hands on Demonstrations
- Focused on practical solutions to real-world development problems
- Proven technique- Actual Exam Secrets Review