Hadoop Big Data Training Program
The core of Hadoop consists of a storage part (Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)) and a processing part (MapReduce). Hadoop splits files into large blocks and distributes them amongst the nodes in the cluster. To process the data, Hadoop MapReduce transfers packaged code for nodes to process in parallel, based on the data each node needs to process. This approach takes advantage of data locality—nodes manipulating the data that they have on hand—to allow the data to be processed faster and more efficiently than it would be in a more conventional supercomputer architecture that relies on a parallel file system where computation and data are connected via high-speed networking.
This course will get you up to speed on Big Data and Hadoop. Topics include how to install, configure and manage a single and multi-node Hadoop cluster, configure and manage HDFS, write MapReduce jobs and work with many of the projects around Hadoop such as Pig, Hive, HBase, Sqoop, and Zookeeper. Topics also include configuring Hadoop in the cloud and troubleshooting a multi-node Hadoop cluster. This Hadoop video training covers how to install, configure, and manage Hadoop clusters, as well as working with projects in Hadoop such as Pig and HBase.
Hadoop Course Curriculum
Who should take our Hadoop Big Data program?
- Programming Developers and System Administrators
- Experienced working professionals , Project managers
- Big DataHadoop Developers eager to learn other verticals like Testing, Analytics, Administration
- Mainframe Professionals, Architects & Testing Professionals
- Business Intelligence, Data warehousing and Analytics Professionals
- Graduates, undergraduates eager to learn the latest Big Data technology
What are the prerequisites for taking this Hadoop Certification Training?
There is no pre-requisite to take this Big data training and to master Hadoop. But basics of UNIX, SQL and java would be good.
Why you should go for Big Data Hadoop Online Training?
- Global Hadoop Market to Reach $84.6 Billion by 2021 – Allied Market Research
- Shortage of 1.4 -1.9 million Hadoop Data Analysts in US alone by 2018– Mckinsey
- Hadoop Administrator in the US can get a salary of $123,000 – indeed.com
Big Data is fastest growing and most promising technology for handling large volumes of data for doing data analytics. This Big Data Hadoop training will help you tobe up and running in the most demanding professional skills. Almost all the top MNC are trying to get into Big Data Hadoop hence there is a huge demand for Certified Big Data professionals.Our Big Data online training will help you to upgrade your career in big data domain.
- Hadoop Installation & Setup
- Understanding HDFS & Mapreduce
- Hive, Impala, & Pig
- Flume, Sqoop, & HBase
- Expert Lectures and Demonstrations
- Program Comppnents Pre-Loaded on Device of Your Choice