Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate, MCSA
Show that you have the primary set of Windows Server 2012 skills, relevant across multiple solution areas in a business environment, to reduce IT costs and deliver more business value. A Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2012 certification will qualify you for a position as a network, computer systems administrator or a computer network specialist. The MCSA certification validates your foundation of core technical skills and prepares you for a sustainable IT career. To help you get there, TechEd360 is now offering our Windows Server and SQL Server training program. Make a commitment to yourself and get started today. Create the foundation for your career in IT with MCSA certification, which is a prerequisite to the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Server Infrastructure Solutions Expert certification.
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2 Exam 70-410
- Training: Administering Windows Server 2012 R2 Exam 70-411
- Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 R2 Exam 70-412
- Sybex Mastering Windows Server 2012 R2
- MCSA Windows Server 2012 Complete Study Guide by William Panek
- Device of Your Choice