MCSE Private Cloud
Prove your expertise in managing and implementing Microsoft private cloud computing technologies. With Windows Server and System Center, you will build your Microsoft private cloud solution to optimize IT service delivery and gain the automation and flexibility you need for your IT infrastructure, now and in the future. Earning an MCSE: Private Cloud certification will qualify you for such jobs as server administrator, systems programmer, and network manager. MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure is the only cloud-labeled administrator certification from Microsoft.
With Windows Server and System Center, you will build your Microsoft private cloud solution to optimize IT service delivery and gain the automation and flexibility you need for your IT infrastructure, now and in the future.This series describes how to monitor, operate, configure and deploy a private cloud with System Center 2012 R2. Students will learn the basics of the cloud, cloud services, monitoring and automating responses. Students will also learn about managing problems in the private cloud, service management, cloud protection and cleaning up system center databases.
Our programs covers:
- Design and deploy Microsoft System Center.
- Configure System Center infrastructure and integration.
- Configure and deploy virtual machines (VMs) and services.
- Configure storage and network fabric, deployment and update servers, and cloud and virtualization hosts.
- Configure data center process automation.
- Configure resource monitoring and monitor resources.
- Configure and maintain service management.
- Manage configuration, updates, backup, and recovery.
Our MCSE Private Cloud Training Program is designed to train someone on how to manage a Private Cloud environment using Microsoft System Center, a suite of systems management products. After completing this MCSE certification, you will be able to deploy and manage private cloud services, configure dashboards and widgets, use Operations Manager to monitor the private cloud infrastructure, automate the process of incident creation, etc.
Who Should do the MCSE Private Cloud Certification Course?
- Solutions Architect
- Server Administrator
- Systems Programmer
- Network Administrator
- IT Manage
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:
- Configure and Install Windows Server 2012: Learn to operate and implement core infrastructure solutions in the latest Windows Server deployment.
- Administer Windows Server 2012: Get skilled in managing and maintaining a Windows Server 2012 enterprise environment.
- Configure Advanced Services in Windows Server 2012: Provision, configure, deploy and manage advanced services in Windows Server infrastructure such as disaster recovery, failover clustering, network load balancing, business continuity etc.
- Operate and Monitor MS Private Cloud using System Center 2012: Manage a private cloud solution and learn to monitor the applications and elements running on the cloud for optimum performance.
- Configure and Deploy Microsoft Private Cloud using System Center 2012: Design, configure and implement a Microsoft private cloud solution..
Simplyhired.com provides a helpful salary guide to help learners determine appropriate pay scales for job opportunities associated with the MCSE. Depending on professional experience, an employee who holds an MCSE can earn on average $69,264. Payscale.com reports a range of salaries for employees holding an MCSE certification between $50,363 and $146,659. It should be noted that neither Simplyhired.com nor Payscale.com have data specific to the MCSE: Private Cloud certification, but rather provide averages for any MCSE certification. Roles that are common for those holding an MCSE certification include IT manager, IT director, systems administrator, senior systems engineer, network administrator, and senior solution architect.
- 70-246 - Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud Training
- 70-247 - Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud Training
- Device of Your Choice