Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
Deploying and managing Windows is easier than ever before with new improvements including the support of the latest Windows 10 features, Windows in-place upgrade, more frequent and easier updates, unified end-user portal, and on-premises mobile device management (MDM).
Through integration with Microsoft Intune, you can extend your System Center Configuration Manager to manage PCs, Macs, and Unix/Linux servers along with cloud-based mobile devices running Windows, iOS, and Android, all from a single management console.
Microsoft's System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) allows system admins to manage large groups of client operating systems. In addition, it provides remote control, patch management, software distribution, operating system deployment, network access protection, and hardware and software inventory.
Empower user productivity
- Enable employees to access the corporate applications that they need to be productive from anywhere, on whatever device they choose, while helping protect corporate information.
- Administer client systems and offer improved visibility and enforcement options for maintaining system compliance.
Unify your IT management infrastructure
- Streamline operations with a unified infrastructure that integrates device management and protection across mobile, physical, and virtual environments.
Built to work with Windows 10
- Choose the deployment, upgrade, update, and management capabilities of Windows 10 in Configuration Manager and Microsoft Intune that work best for your business.
System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) can help enterprise desktop administrators more efficiently manage and deploy PCs, mobile devices, and servers. In this course, with this course you will steps through the maintenance of inventory and operating systems, diving into topics that can help you prepare for Microsoft certification exam 70-703: Administering Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and Cloud Services Integration. Learn how to deploy and manage the Configuration Manager client, configure and manage hardware inventory, and review Asset Intelligence reports. Plus, learn how to create a task sequence, configure automatic deployment rules, and much more.
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager Training
- Exam 70-703 Preparation Training
- Device of Your Choice