Salesforce CRM Training Program
Salesforce has been in business for nearly 20 years and has the bulk of the market share when it comes to sales applications, marketing applications, and customer services applications. SMB and international enterprises alike use Salesforce products, including its highly reviewed customer relationship management SaaS solution. It dominates the CRM market because it can be scaled and customized to meet the needs of a diverse range of businesses. The implementation timeline for Salesforce varies wildly due to different subscription levels and integrations that require varying levels of hands-on setup. However, once implemented, Salesforce offers one of the best user interfaces available.
According to Glassdoor, the national average yearly salary for Salesforce Developers is roughly $22,000 higher than web developers. Salesforce proficiency is one of the most desirable skills in today’s market, and the market is expected to grow for the foreseeable future. Salesforce is one of the primary technologies used by eCommerce businesses, and its applications make it a very valuable solution for digital marketing departments and a fundamental automation tool for sales teams. Salesforce administrator, Salesforce developer, Salesforce integration developer, Salesforce lightning developer, Salesforce developer Wave analytics and SFDC developer are some of the jobs that require Salesforce Admin and Developer Certification.
Who should take this course?
This Salesforce certification training course is suitable for individuals looking to build a career in Salesforce, particularly:
- App Builders
- System Administrators
- Sales Representatives
- IT Managers
- Product Managers
What you will learn with this program:
- Configure and manage Sales and Service Cloud
- Gain insight into each of the functional user groups (Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Marketing, Customer Support and Management)
- Implement automation, security, debugging, data validation and customize apps
- Deploy applications and manage changes to the Force.com platform
- Develop new applications using the declarative interface and Force.com fundamentals
- Configure the user interface
- Determine and implement appropriate data access and visibility settings
- Manage configuration changes in a sandbox environment and move data between environments using change sets
- Extend the functionality of your implementation with custom objects and apps
- Extend your reporting to provide up-to-date views of your business
- Customize the Salesforce1 app and create quick actions to increase efficiency
- Improve data quality so that the ongoing task of data maintenance is not sooverwhelming
- Implement complex business processes using work flow rules, processes, approval processes, and flows
This Salesforce training course is designed to ensure that you learn and master the concepts of being a Salesforce Administrator and a Salesforce Platform App builder. Our Salesforce training will help you learn how to configure Salesforce, so you are able to collect, analyze and retrieve all of the vital information associated with your customer base. Moreover, you will use Salesforce.com fundamentals to understand Salesforce online application development and the deployment of next-generation cloud apps. We offer practical hands-on learning that will ensure your job success, as well as the theoretical knowledge needed to pass Salesforce certification exams.
- Salesforce Essentials Training
- Salesforce Administration Training
- Salesforce Business Users Training
- Salesforce Lightning Training
- Transition to Salesforce Training