Certified Information Systems Auditor, CISA
If you are looking to gain recognition as an IS or IT professional, then this is the course for you. CISA has become the preferred certification program by individuals and organizations around the world, and is globally recognized as the mark of excellence for the IS audit professional. CISA is consistently ranked as one of the highest paying and sought after IT certifications.
The CISA certification for IS audit control, assurance and security professionals. Being CISA-certified showcases your audit experience, skills and knowledge, and demonstrates you are capable to assess vulnerabilities, report on compliance and institute controls within the enterprise.
Our Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) course will provide you with the knowledge and proficiency to prepare for the globally recognized CISA certification exam. Recorded in studio quality, this course provides in-depth coverage of the five domains that make up the "Body of Knowledge" for the CISA exam, and includes tools that designed to develop, manage, and perform IT security audits.
Detail CISA Course Curriculum
Our detailed curriculum covered by this CISA certification course. Students will come away with a thorough understanding of Information Security auditing with in-depth coverage of all five CISA domains, and will be prepared to take the CISA exam.
CISA Domain 1 - The Process of Auditing Information Systems
CISA Domain 2 - Governance and Management of IT
CISA Domain 3 - Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
CISA Domain 4 - Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support
CISA Domain 5 - Protection of Information Assets
In order to become CISA certified, applicants must pass the CISA examination with a score of 450 or higher (scored on a scale of 200 to 800) and possess a minimum of five years of professional experience in the fields of information systems auditing, control, assurance or security. The work experience must have been within the 10 years prior to a candidate's application submission or within five years of a passed CISA exam. Certain substitutions and waivers may be applied. The candidate must also adhere to ISACA's Code of Professional Ethics and Information Systems Auditing Standards. Once these criteria are met, the candidate can apply for certification.
Attaining CISA certification is considered beneficial as it is accepted by employers worldwide and is often requested for IT audit and security management positions.
- Confirms your knowledge and experience
- Quantifies and markets your expertise
- Demonstrates that you have gained and maintained the level of knowledge required to meet the dynamic challenges of a modern enterprise
- Is globally recognized as the mark of excellence for the IS audit professional
- Combines the achievement of passing a comprehensive exam with recognition of work and educational experience, providing you with credibility in the marketplace.
- Increases your value to your organization
- Gives you a competitive advantage over peers when seeking job growth
- Helps you achieve a high professional standard through ISACA’s requirements for continuing education and ethical conduct
With a growing demand for individuals possessing IS audit, control and security skills, CISA has become a preferred certification program by individuals and organizations around the world.
- Are highly qualified, experienced professionals
- Provide the enterprise with a certification for IT assurance that is recognized by multinational clients, lending credibility to the enterprise
- Are excellent indicators of proficiency in technology controls
- Demonstrate competence in five domains, including standards and practices; organization and management; processes; integrity, confidentiality and availability; and software development, acquisition and maintenance
- Demonstrate a commitment to providing the enterprise with trust in and value from your information systems
- Maintain ongoing professional development for successful on-the-job performance
- CISA Self-Paced Training Course
- CISA Review Manual
- Sybex CISA Study Guide
- CISA All-in-One Exam Guide
- CISA Review Questions Manual
- Device of Your Choice